TITLE: Senior Business Analyst
- Advise clients on Project Life-cycle, Systems Configuration and Implementation, Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Perform complex analysis of business operations and procedures.
- Recommend and implement procedures for clients to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Support the development and implementation of company strategic initiatives and work closely with cross-functional partners to develop viable solutions.
- Support the creation process including research, analysis, and presentation creation, following up with cross functional team for inputs.
- Plan and analyze financial activities of the company, and analyze profitability of CRM and e-commerce products and recommend changes that improve market position and value capture.
- Ensure cost centers and activities are monitored and accounted for in an appropriate manner, and assist with the financial administration of the business, while working with the Operations team to communicate necessary business decisions based on corporate goals.
- Develop data marts such as Saleslogix applications and integrate ennoblement tools by translating the needs and requirements of the Business Development team.
ADDRESS WHERE SERVICES
WILL BE RENDERED: 19 West 44th Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10036
HOURS: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.; Monday – Friday; 40 hours per week
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or Management of Information Systems.
TO APPLY: Mail your resumes to Forrest Solutions Inc, Attn: HR, 19 West 44th Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10036