|Sales Coordinator JO-1901-541666|
Sales Assistant / Sales Administrator
Our client provides market information, including news, analysis, and insight to the financial services and related industries such as accounting and technology, through its publications, industry-standard data applications, seminars and conferences.
The Sales Assistant works directly with our client and reports to the Publisher, Banking. You must be both administratively and technically supportive, as well as someone who likes working with a top notch sales staff.
§ Being a point of contact for the department: Answering incoming calls as well as email messages
§ Creating and maintaining sales contracts and agreements
§ Some bookkeeping, including team budgets and commission tracking
§ Setting appointments with prospects and clients
§ Research that supports the team, such as performing Internet searches for potential clients and gathering information that could be useful to the sales team when pitching a product or service
§ Sending media kits & sales collateral to clients
§ Assist with tracking records provide useful data for sales reports and for planning future sales and marketing campaigns
· Minimum 2 years of experience
· Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong word processing skills, as well as familiarity with standard office software, is also important.
· Knowledge with using sales management software, such as Salesforce.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Detail oriented and organized
· Ability to problem solve independently
Would you like to apply to this job?