|Bilingual Trading Assistant (Japanese / English) JO-1901-541627|
|Trade Support Associate|
3 Year Assignment
Temporary Bilingual (Japanese and English) Trading Assistant: This position will be a temporary position for approximately 3 years. The information for the position is included below.
*Please note we don’t provide sponsorship.
Provides support to traders by processing trades, maintaining position records, and preparing trading-related reports. Responsible for trade captures, trading activity reports, and risk calculations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in all the planning and execution of Treasury Team tasks under the supervision of the Head of Treasury Team.
2. Assists the traders with booking/checking/saving transactions.
3. Collects general data / information including market related according to the traders’ request.
4. Prepares periodic and on-demand reports and documents to the Management and Head Office.
5. Abides by all Compliance related procedures.
6. Performs Treasury Team-related administrative tasks.
7. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business, finance, economics or law preferred.
2. 1-3 years of experience as a trading assistant or in bank operations preferred.
3. Good oral and written communications skills.
4. Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.
5. Good business mathematical skills with the ability to calculate quickly.
6. Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
7. Ability to work in a team environment.
Would you like to apply to this job?