Forrest Solutions is the Nation's first and leading onsite outsourcing and staffing firm, with over 42 years in the business!
We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager for one of our luxury brand clients.
REPORTING TO: Senior Project Manager
LOCATION: New York
Key responsibility 1:
- Assist with operations pertaining to Repair and Maintenance of Cartier Boutiques. This includes miscellaneous projects that may be requested by other departments within Cartier.
- Formulate preventative maintenance schedules; including but not limited to HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Housekeeping, and Security related items.
Key responsibility 2:
- Maintain Repair and Maintenance budget which will include tracking, processing, and reporting in SAP.
- Update monthly financial reports for review by Senior Project Manager & Director of Construction.
Key responsibility 3:
- Liaison between Boutique Staff, Security, Contractors, Vendors, and Landlords for coordinating work as required.
Key responsibility 4:
- Deliver timely reporting and communication on existing and future projects, schedules, and budgeting.
Key responsibility 5:
- Quality control visits of boutiques and supervision of external trade work as required.
Geographical area under responsibility:
Cartier North America & Canada
JOB PROFILE (for recruitment purpose only)
- 1 - 2 years of Construction Facilities Management with Project Management experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent ability to prioritize and follow-through and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Technical skills / abilities:
- Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to travel as required