The Mobile Associate will float to different client sites as needed. The position is Office Services, responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. Responsibilities include one or more of the following areas: mail distribution, copy services, intake, hospitality, conference room set-up, reception assistance, administrative services and/or other general office services duties as needed.
- MUST be flexible to float to various client sites
- Assists in completing a large numbers of reprographics requests, or high volumes of incoming/outgoing mail packages, expansive administrative support requests
- Provides outstanding service to client, while building strong customer relationships.
- Immediately escalate any operational problems or issues to Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Read, interpret and understand all requests (emails, phone, in-person, and forms).
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High degree of organizational skills; ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines.
- Follows standard operating procedures at all times.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Additional duties as required by client and manager, including but not limited to set-up conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, fax and messenger services and food/beverages as needed; assist with reception coverage,
including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year office services experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone & and/or digital reprographics equipment and other office hardware and/or software, as applicable to service line
- Familiar with procedures supporting service line, such as fax, mail, reprographics, or other administrative support services
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills and in line with appropriate standards/procedures.
- Capable of demonstrating exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality; Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with client, team members, manager and others through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills; maintains professional demeanor and composure at all interactions.
- Intermediate computer skills required.