Forrest Solutions is hiring for a hybrid Marketing Automation professional/Content Strategist. This candidate should have a mastery of Hubspot and understand how to formulate actionable content for internal/external needs (e.g. SEO best practices, Short form sales content, etc). This person should be extremely comfortable using Hubspot dashboards and google analytics to target potential clients to be marketed to. They will not be managing anyone (yet) and will be reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Ideally, the candidate will have a 2017-2018 Hubspot certificate with 3-5 years of working experience.
Day to Day RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, manage, test, and execute fully automated marketing campaigns within HubSpot our Marketing Automation Platform
- Develop personalized, scalable, automated marketing campaigns leveraging email, landing pages, etc.
- Identify strategic opportunities across the organization to improve automation and communication standards through marketing technology, making recommendations for software and process improvements to drive business results
- Build a best-in-class marketing automation implementation with HubSpot, our CRM, and other tools to enable marketing campaigns and initiatives at scale
- Set up all logic, campaigns and emails
- Build emails, website landing pages, forms, lists, and reports within HubSpot
- Create nurturing and lead scoring programs
- Develop and execute A/B tests to optimize results
- Track the success of all email campaigns to continuously improve performance
- Manage and implement an e-mail marketing calendar that aligns appropriately and logically with other program marketing initiatives
- Research email industry trends and make recommendations
- Provide quality assurance/flawless execution to ensure that the creative, copy, and links are correct
- Expert level working knowledge of HubSpot
- Experience with web content management systems and Working knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, Excel, Google Analytics
- Experience managing large data sets and understanding segmentation
- One or more years of experience in demand creation related activities (email, trade shows, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, event marketing)
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and response optimization techniques
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards