|Sr. Java Architect JO-1811-540931|
What will you do?
• Key contributor of the build out of an advanced data platform and key services to support decision-making business analytics.
• Leverage Big Data technology and Cloud infrastructure to pave the way for a data driven business model and digitize the Bank’s operation.
• Identify and implement solutions to optimize performance and maintain low latency for large data volume.
• Promote high technical standards and ensure compliance to the enterprise risk controls of the organization and external regulations.
• Manage and organize development activities and drive the delivery from vision to reality.
What do you need to succeed?
• Designed and built scalable distributed systems in Java
• Debugged and fixed difficult problems in scalable distributed systems
• Earned a BS or MS in Computer Science or gained equivalent experience in Financial Services for 10+yrs
• Familiar with most commonly used DevOps processes and procedures
• This is a technical role: 8+ years of development experience in Java solution design and development; In-depth knowledge in enterprise design patterns, best practices and various SDLC (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban).
• 3+ experience with various Hadoop ecosystem components, 2+ years hands on experience in Spark (Spark core/SQL).
• Hands on experience in real time data processing using Spark and Kafka.
• Experience with development tools and frameworks like Spring, Git, Jenkins, Maven and Nexus.
• Strong desire and proven ability to tackle and troubleshoot challenging technical problems and ability do so with little or no direct daily supervision.
• Experience with real time data pipeline and architecture.
• Experience working with NoSQL databases or in-memory databases.
• Experience with Cloud, Docker.
• Broad understanding of Capital Markets.
• Team player
• Adequate documentation skill
• Adequate communication skill
Would you like to apply to this job?