|Data Architect JO-1809-540310|
· Design, development, and support of data warehouse(s) and other related databases.
· Design, development and support of analytics platforms and other specialized databases.
· Supervise the overall design and implementation of integrations, ETL's, and automations utilizing the Firms existing automation infrastructure such as SSIS and IBM Workload Scheduler.
· Manage multiple projects and communicate with all relevant stakeholders, including application project managers, subject matter experts, IT management, and business users where appropriate.
· Evaluate and stay current with industry trends in data analytics, including emerging technologies such as machine learning.
· Develop and maintain standards, design, and operational documentation.
· Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external Firm customers.
· Provide on-call Level 3 engineering when and as required.
· Strong skills in the design of relational and multi-dimensional databases and related data structures
· Advanced SQL Server, Analysis Services, SSIS/DTS skills
· Experience in writing and optimizing SQL queries (from both a performance and maintenance perspective) and administering SQL Server databases, including creating and maintaining server objects
· Knowledge of advanced relational database, Business Intelligence (BI), Snow Flake, OLAP, ROLAP, and MOLAP concepts
· Exposure to Oracle/Hyperion Essbase a plus
· Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, advanced C# concepts, the .Net Framework and both general and advanced programming concepts
· Knowledge of job related technology, object oriented analysis and design concepts
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash (Linux) shell scripting and Windows PowerShell
· Excellent Analytical and trouble shooting skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Ability to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential and/or sensitive information
· Ability to work well with others and perform as a team player
· Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
· Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degree a plus)
· At least 5-8 years' experience within a large IT organization developing and supporting software or applications related to data analysis and business intelligence applications
· At least 2-3 years' experience managing, developing, and supporting data warehousing, business intelligence, or data analytics applications
Would you like to apply to this job?