|Jr. Full Stack Developer JO-1809-540181|
We are looking for an innovative software engineer to join our IT department. This individual will be working on the information systems that support the Portfolio Management and Risk organization. This role will work closely with business owners (PMs, Risk Managers, Research Analysts), product management, and the development team.
· Design and implement database schemas,
middle-tier web applications and web services, and dynamic portfolio management tools across a variety of teams and asset classes.
· Collaborate with the business in order to gather and document business requirements and
· Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
· Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
· Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
· Experience and strong proficiency with C#
· Expertise and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
· Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
· Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Either Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent programming experience is acceptable.
· 4-6 year’s applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and service-oriented design.
· Work effectively both independently and as a contributing team member.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential
· Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround and sense of urgency.
· Experience in Financial Industry required. Asset Management experience preferred.
Would you like to apply to this job?