|Back End Developer JO-1808-539900|
This individual will be working on the information systems that support the Portfolio Management and Risk organization. This role will work closely with business owners (PMs, Risk Managers, Research Analysts), product management, and the development team.
· Design and implement database schemas, middle-tier web applications and web services.
· Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
· Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
· Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
· Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
· Experience and strong proficiency with either C# or Java.
· Experience developing backend server components using Node.js
· Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
· Experience and proficiency with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
· Experience running services on container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
· Experience with Jira.
· Experience with CRM systems especially Salesforce is a plus.
· Experience with CMS systems especially SDL Tridion is a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· 5+ year’s applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and service-oriented design.
· Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
· Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround.
Would you like to apply to this job?