|Trading Systems Back End Developer JO-1807-539653|
The candidate needs to have an understanding of portfolio construction, research and risk reporting solutions that offer essential insights into the constantly evolving state of raising alpha and managing risk. We are looking to build a sophisticated suite of tools and flexible open platform technology to unify the view of risk across front, middle and back office functions, helping to drive efficiency and bring transparency to performance.
· Design, develop, and support solutions for the portfolio management technology team.
· The work will include building new applications or processes, integrating vendor solutions and supporting current applications and processes.
· Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, support high quality front office trading applications while working closely with cross-functional teams of technologists and end users
· Strong Python, and JAVA and R development skills
· Good understanding of databases e.g.: SQL, Matlab,
· Excellent communication and client-facing skills
· API connectivity experience.
· Working knowledge of relationship database platforms
· Participate in an agile team, using Atlassian tools (JIRA/BitBucket/Bamboo)
· Self-motivated candidate who can work just as easily as an individual as a team member
· Either Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent programming experience is acceptable
· 5+ years’ experience in application development across Portfolio Management and Risk areas
· Ability and willingness to learn fast, self-motivate and pick up new things easily
· Analyze and solve programming tasks independently and pro-actively
· Strong critical thinking skills and communication skills
Would you like to apply to this job?