|Trading Systems Front End Developer JO-1807-539652|
· Design, develop, and support solutions for the portfolio management technology team.
· The work will include building new applications or processes, integrating vendor solutions and supporting current applications and processes.
· Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, support high quality front office trading applications while working closely with cross-functional teams of technologists and end users
· Excellent programming skills in Angular/React/Vue, REST, HTML5 and technologies across UI stack -1
RISK ( Bloomberg/ MSCI Barra/ Axioma )
· Working knowledge of relationship database platforms
· Participate in an agile team, using Atlassian tools (JIRA/BitBucket/Bamboo)
· Self-motivated candidate who can work just as easily as an individual as a team member
· Either Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent programming experience is acceptable
· 5+ years’ experience in application development across Portfolio Management and Risk areas
· Ability and willingness to learn fast, self-motivate and pick up new things easily
· Analyze and solve programming tasks independently and pro-actively
· Strong critical thinking skills and communication skills
Would you like to apply to this job?