|Java Developer w/Fixed Income JO-1806-539406|
· Design, develop, and support solutions for Fixed Income Front Office e-Trading for Buy Side firms.
· Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
· Liaise with Business Analysts, Technical Leads, and Traders to understand business requirements.
· Develop high quality software and associated unit tests.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, and support high quality Front Office Fixed Income trading applications while working closely with cross-functional teams of technologists and end / business users.
· 8+ years of Core Java (1.7 - 1.9) Application software development/integration experience is a must.
· 5+ years of Fixed Income experience very important and is a must.
· 3-5 years of any of these products like Bloomberg AIM, Bloomberg POMS or Bloomberg TOMS / EMSX experience is must.
· 8+ years of Sybase, Oracle or MS SQL Server experience, include creation of complex SQL, stored procedures and triggers
· 5+ years of experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot or others) and JUnit Testing
· 3-5 years of middleware/message driven architecture like JMS, MQ Series or Tibco EMS important.
· Exposure to Electronic trading (any FIX 4.2, 4.4, 5.0) is a plus
· Participate in agile teams & DevOps environment using Altassian tools (JIRA / Confluence / BitBucket / Bamboo) is very important.
· 2+ years’ experience in Python 2.X or 3.X would be very useful.
· Ability and willingness to learn fast, self-motivate and pick up new things easily
· Analyze and solve programming tasks independently and pro-actively & ability to work in high pressure environment.
· Strong critical thinking skills and communication skills
· Experience with open source web technology such as AngularJS, React JS etc would be helpful
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent programming experience a must.
· Industry Certifications on Core Java like SCJP or OCPJP for version 1.5 or higher would be a great asset would be great.
· Any Business Degrees or Capital Mkts. certifications or even Fixed Income Certifications like Series 7, Series 72, Series 55, etc. desirable
Would you like to apply to this job?